If you are new to my blog, thank you for reading. My main goal here is to inspire. I love being inspired by different blogs and artists out there and I have so many random thoughts jumbled in my head, I decided to start putting them down on "cyber paper" (I totally just made that up) so A) I could remember them later because I have one heck of a horrible memory, and B) to SHARE! I love seeing others' creativity and I like to use this space not only to (hopefully) run a successful etsy shop, but to help people think outside the box and share where my inspiration comes from. Our awesome God has given me this talent and I am so blessed to be able to actually make a living off of it, so why not help all of you unleash your inner artist, too?!
Anyway, on to the good stuff… I had so much fun putting this prize together!
One lucky winner will receive this goody bag:
The prize includes the following:
• A turquoise craft tote with lots of pockets… I love pockets!
• An It's Hue I Love "It's All About Love" 4-Card Set
• An It's Hue I Love Hair Adornment with 3 fabric flowers and feathers on a clip
• A 3x5 kraft moleskin (lined inside), hand stamped on the cover
• A set of small alphabet stamps (same font I used to stamp the cover of the moleskin)
• 2 small ink pads - white and blue
Pretty awesome, right?! I don't know about you, but I would love to win something like this :)
So, here's how it works… you need to do 2 things to be eligible:
1. go to my It's Hue I Love facebook page and "Like" it if you haven't already
2. comment on this blog post (below)
If you want to share the love, tell your friends and have them do the same!
Then on Friday, October 7, I will use random.org to select a winner at random.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at katieoreagan (at) gmail (dot) com.